||Kamis, 29 Mei 2014
||13.00 – 14.40 WIB
||Hotel Grand Royal Panghegar Bandung
||Agent Based Mobile Ubiquitous Computing
MINUTES OF MEETING
In recent years there has been tremendous growth in Mobile device and Communication technology and also it has become part of everyone’s life . So in this context Mobile Ubiquitous system utilizes advanced wireless communication technologies and offer personalized context aware services which is rapidly evolving like “smart homes”, “smart offices” and “smart cities”. But it is seen that these Mobile Ubiquitous system does not in general possess any intelligence in taking decision replicating a job of human based on information received sensor and context aware systems like Sensors, RFIDs replicating human being. These sensor and context aware system possess limited memory and process power to build intelligence making it intelligent system. So towards developing an intelligent mobile ubiquitous system there is need of intelligent Agent technology which can adapt to environment, interpret and apply intelligence in taking decision based on information received from sensor and context aware system to provide Agent based Mobile Ubiquitous systems. So, based on Agent based Mobile Ubiquitous, the tutorial would emphasize on various applications with screenshots as case studies developed in Agent based Mobile Ubiquitous in Networking, Commercial and Health Sector. The tutorial final ends with insight into cloud computing and possible future research in Agent based Mobile Ubiquitous system with Cloud.
LIST OF TOP 5 PUBLICATIONS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
- K Miller and S Suresh, Applications of Policy based Agents in Wireless Body Sensor Mesh Networks for Patient Health Monitoring”, International Journal of e-Health and Medical communications, Vol.2(2), pp. 24-45, IGI Publishing, 2011.
- Benjamin and S Suresh, “Performance of Hierarchical Agent based Wireless Sensor based Mesh Network for Health Care”-Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management, Coimbatore, Chennai, 9-11, December 2009. Pp.1653 -1656. ISBN: 978-1-4244-5612-3
- S Bogle and S Suresh, “Intelligent Agent based Job Search System in Android Environment”, Proceedings of 2011 IEEE International conference on Electro/Information Technology, Minnesota, USA, May 15-17, 2011. ISBN : 978-1-61284-4664-4
- D Barnes, S Suresh and S Ganesan, “Performance Analysis of Client/Server versus Agent based Communication in Wireless Sensor Networks for health applications”, Proceedings of 2009 IEEE Electro Information Technology (EIT 09), Windsor, Canada, June 7-9, 2009, pp.271 – 276. ISBN: 978-1-4244-3355-1.
- Gentles and S Suresh, “Biometric Secured Mobile Voting”, Proceedings of Second IEEE/IFIP Asian Himalayas International Conference on Internet, Kathmandu, Nepal, Nov 4-6, 2011. ISBN: 978-1-4577-1088-9
LIST OF TOP 8 ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES DURING THE LAST 5 YEARS
- Application of Intelligent Agents in Mobile Computing, 18th Feb 2011, University of Technology, Jamaica.
- Seminar/Training on Opnet, 4th & 5th Feb 2010, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Intelligent Agents and their Industrial Applications, 2nd Feb 2010, Centre for Development of Advanced computing (CDAC)- Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India
- Workshop/Training programme on Opnet/ ns2, 1st Feb 2010, MNM Jain Engineering College, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Software Agents and their Industrial Applications”, Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (IETE) conference on Current Academic Research in Communication & Networking (CARCN-2010), Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Sathyabama University, Chennai, India, 28th -30th,Jan, 2010
- Seminar/Training programme on “Theoretical and practical Aspects of Networking, 25th January 2010, Velammal Engineering College – IETE sponsored, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Intelligent Agents and their Applications in Commerce and Industry”, IEEE International conference on Advances in Computing, Control and Telecommunication Technologies, Trivandrum, India, 28-29, December 2009
- Intelligent Agents with commercial and Industrial Applications”, 1st IEEE International Conference in Advanced Computing, Chennai, India, 13-15, Dec 2009